Magnesium is a crucial element in saltwater environments, as it allows calcium and carbonate to be bioavailable for corals and other invertebrates. Therefore, consistent and accurate testing of magnesium levels in your marine aquarium is vital to ensure a healthy and thriving system.
The HI783 Magnesium Checker provides a simple, accurate, and affordable way to measure magnesium in saltwater environments. Its color-coded syringes and straightforward testing strips ensure quick and hassle-free measurements. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors.
- Ideal for saltwater aquariums, marine biology, and aquaculture applications
- Easier to use and more accurate than other chemical test kits
- Color-coded syringes for simple and effortless testing
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Simple one-button operation
- Large LCD digital read out for added convenience
- Auto shut-off to assure the battery wont be drained
- Compact size for easy travel and storage