Hanna Instruments HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester measures electrical conductivity (EC) to determine the salinity of natural and artificial seawater. Within seconds, the salinity and temperature are measured, and then using the temperature reading, automatically compensated and displayed on the easy to read LCD screen. Ensuring the proper salinity in your reef tank allows your fish and corals more time to grow instead of having to adjust to constant salinity changes. If you have a hard time seeing the fuzzy blue line common with traditional refractometers, or just want to make your life easier, pick up a Hanna HI98319 Salinity Testing Pen!
- Comes with calibration solutions ensuring proper readings
- Ideal for testing salinity in any aquariums
- Pocket-sized for easy travel
- Graphite sensors reduce polarization effects
- Fast and accurate temperature readings
- Selectable auto-off prolongs battery life