- Superior filtration for Reef, Marine, Jellyfish, & High pH Freshwater Aquariums
- Now featuring QuickWash Carbon™, a special 0.8mm extruded pelletized activated carbon that has 30% more surface area than our original carbon
- New carbon’s structure is harder, cleaner and reduces the potential of HLLE developing in your fish due to fine carbon dust particles
- Contains two high-grade hybrid ion exchange resins to produce a synergistic formula for the health and well-being of your aquarium inhabitants
- Excellent product for African cichlids
Chemi-pure Blue’s proprietary formula significantly reduces organic compounds, odors, phenols, toxins, medications, dissolved metals, phosphates and silicates. Chemi-pure Blue’s high-capacity pelletized activated carbon has very low ash content and rinses clean quickly, thus reducing the potential of HLLE within your aquarium. Chemi-pure Blue uses the finest laboratory grade resin technology to RAPIDLY remove organics and phosphates from your aquarium water while raising redox and helping stabilize pH. Chemi-pure Blue lasts longer than your average filter medias and reduces the need for frequent water changes. Chemi-pure Blue’s unique formula is the finest marine aquarium filtration media available for a healthy, stable, crystal clear marine aquarium.
Chemi-pure Blue is a revolutionary filtration media that is designed to adsorb nitrogenous organic molecules, along with phosphates and to some extent even nitrates much faster, more efficiently, and for a longer period of time than other aquarium filtration media available.
Skip to product information